Atlanta’s CW69 and Universal Pictures are giving away passes to the epic new movie “Nope” starring Daniel Kaluuya, Keke Palmer and Steven Yeun.
Please note: all passes have been distributed. Universal Studios fills a waiting list in case of cancellation.
What is the film about :
This summer, discover the next level of the Jordan Peele experience. Universal Pictures casts Daniel Kaluuya, Keke Palmer, and Steven Yeun as denizens of a remote California interior ravine who witness a strange and chilling discovery.
Rated R. Only in theaters and IMAX on July 22.
Regal Atlantic Station
tuesday july 19
Cast: Daniel Kaluuya, Keke Palmer, Steven Yeun, Michael Wincott and Brandon Perea
Fifty passes for two are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To receive your pass, carefully follow the instructions below. If you don’t follow the instructions precisely, you risk not receiving your pass or losing your admission to the screening.
To RSVP to receive your personal link to view the film, please follow the steps below:
- Claim your screening pass
- Complete the RSVP process. You may need to register with Eventbrite if you’ve never used the ticketing site.
- Follow the instructions on the ticketing site
- Arrive early! Places are allocated in order of arrival, except for members of the critical press. This ticket does not guarantee you a place! The theater is overbooked to ensure a full house.
- No admission once screening begins
- This pass is the property of Netflix, which reserves the right to grant or deny access to the theater at the discretion of an authorized studio and/or theater representative.
- Duplicate passes will not be accepted. Screening passes are not transferable. This ticket is NOT for resale. The resale of tickets is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
NO REGISTRATION ALLOWED. This screening will be monitored for any unauthorized recordings. By participating, you agree not to bring audio and/or visual recording devices, including laptop computers, into the theater and you consent to the physical search of your property and person for such devices . If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device*, you consent to your immediate removal from the theater and confiscation of the device. Nothing in this notice will limit any available remedies Netflix may have against you. Unauthorized check-in will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability (including damages up to $150,000). *This includes mobile phones with photo function.