If you need immediate cash for an emergency but your credit rating is low, it may be difficult to access the loan you want. There is no guarantee that you will be accepted for a loan. And if you are, the interest rates can be extremely high.
Instead of a rigorous credit investigation, lenders use an alternative method to determine creditworthiness, which does not affect your credit score. As a result, the loan application procedure is significantly faster.
1. Viva Payday Loans
Viva Payday Loans will help you quickly solve all your financial problems by issuing unguaranteed loans in just a few minutes. Most lenders carefully review their clients’ applications and credit their accounts with the required loan amount.
Once your application is approved, Viva Payday Loans will connect you with top lenders who offer flexible loan amounts, ranging from a few hundred dollars for an emergency or thousands of dollars for an investment.
When you use a loan matching service like Viva Payday Loans, you can apply online for a cash advance without a credit check and find respectable lenders without paying extra fees or incurring a higher APR.
Viva Payday Loans also offers loans to people with bad credit, the unemployed, and recipients of government assistance. Please note that Viva Payday Loans interest rates differ from lender to lender. However, they frequently vary from 5.99 to 35.99%.
- Loans are repaid the same day they are authorized.
- The loan amount ranges from $200 to $5,000.
- Loan review and approval processes are fast.
- Some states prohibit Viva payday loans.
2. Heart Paydays
Heart Payday is another well-known loan provider in the populous United States. The platform reduces the burden of loan applications for individuals by offering suitable online service loans. Additionally, all applicants for this type of payday loan must complete the entire online application process in less than five minutes.
Heart Paydays repays loans in as little as one hour, or at most one day. This payday loan is famous for offering loans to individuals that other lenders have turned down.
Heart Paydays also offers low interest loans, especially on short term loans. Most lenders lending in this market are keeping their rates low, with maximum APRs reaching 35.99%.
- Applications do not involve any paperwork or phone calls.
- If there is a delay, your funds will be available to you within one hour or 24 hours.
- You can incur exorbitant fees on some loan offers.
3. Credit Clock
This provider offers payday loans, personal loans, low credit payday loans, and consumer emergency loans. Credit Clock is characterized by fast payments, easy loan approval, and acceptance of people with poor credit.
When a customer is in a rush, Credit Clock comes in handy as it saves time with its fast loan approval process and fast payment. However, to proceed with your loan application, you must meet Credit Clock’s minimum income guidelines.
- The approval process is quick.
- Funds are paid within 24 hours.
- People with bad credit are eligible to apply.
- Permanent citizens of the United States aged 18 and over are eligible.
- They may need your information due to a deadline.
- Because there is a minimum income requirement of $1,000, eligibility is determined by affordability.
4. Money Lender Team
The Money-Lender Squad serves the US market with low-interest, unsecured loans. The website offers payday loans with fast approvals for those with terrible credit. Money Lender Squad can provide a personal loan with no credit check for three years or three months.
Clients apply for a loan by filling out an online application form with their data and submitting supporting documents. Since the Money Lender Squad is primarily concerned with affordability, there is no major credit check.
Signing up for Money Lender Squad for bad credit payday loans is quick and easy. To apply, simply complete an online form with your personal data and click “Submit”. The initial application is passed on to the lenders, who will most likely accept it through an automated process.
- Long-term loans are accessible.
- Users do not need a guarantor to apply.
- The application process is quick and easy.
- If you have a bad credit rating, your interest rate will be higher.
5. Very Happy Loans
Very Merry Loans connects qualified borrowers with suitable lenders across the United States. After correctly submitting your application, you will receive your loan amount within minutes, loans are often repaid in less than 24 hours. Even people with poor credit are eligible for payday loans.
On the website, anyone can apply for a payday loan ranging from $200 to $5,000. Applicants must be 18 years old, reside in the United States, and earn at least $1,000 per month. Some creditors may ask for proof of identity or proof of residence.
Customers must repay their payday loans within 7 to 30 days. However, extended loan periods are available, allowing borrowers to repay their debts within two years. To avoid any trouble, you must understand all the terms and conditions of getting a payday loan from any money lending app.
- Lenders accept unemployed people and those with low credit ratings.
- Loans with extended repayment periods are available.
- The annual interest rate (APR) ranges from 5.99% to 35.99%.
- Only US citizens are qualified for a loan.
- You must repay high interest loans within 30 days.
Before choosing a lender, do well to conduct thorough research. This way, not only will you avoid falling for dazzling payday loan marketing tricks, but you will also find the perfect lender to help you improve your financial situation.